Friday, October 17, 2008

Eternal Band


15th Oct 2008, Me, Ving and Jay went to University Malaya to watch Eternal Band's performance. Since Haoto didn't told me that is a student songs composing competition, I thought its a individual music performance. Eternal Band is a guest band in that competition. The event started by speech and made me feel sleepy. The bands that took part in that competition is really amatuer and new. only a few band that i think is OK. Ving brought his new camera there but he seems not interesting to take picture. As he said : we come for Eternal Band, I only wanna take the picture of Eternal Band. After 4 bands perform, we finally get to see Eternal Band's performance. They started with a their original song (I thought its Puffy's song but not actually) . They played very well on the instrument and Haoto sung good. Follow up by Haoto's member introduction. I like her shouting loud when he introducing her members, especially when she introduce herself : I'm HAOTO !!! After the members introduction They perform their another 2 original songs. It's very good ! I can feel Haoto's really looks like Eriko from Chatmonchy ~! And the way she plays guitar is very cute. It's too bad that Raven didn't bring his cool guitar .I really enjoyed their performance. They total performed 3 songs on the stage . After that they continue the competition . Its went back to boring mood again. Me and Ving can't see untill finish and we decided to leave. We wanted to take picture with Eternal Band before leave. But Haoto and Chis didn't pick-up the call when I called them. I try to search them on the back stage but they were not there. So, Nothing we can do but just leave. Overall, I enjoyed Eternal Band performance. I like thier Genki and Youth ! Keep it On Eternal !!!


Eternal Band :
Haoto (Vocal + Guitar)
Raven (Guitar)
Chris (Bass)
Seikan (Drums)

5 comments:

funikotony said...

Ooohh... Too bad, I can't be there~ but I do really enjoy myself here, did massive shopping, people belanja cocktail, and nice thai massage~ ^^

Anonymous said...

(^^)

thanks for coming and took those nice photos for us , i love you !!! reiki !!!

Яeiki said...

Hacchan ~
I love you too !!
Please tell me if you have any performance ~ !!
Hope to see you on The Spirits of Music ~

Funikotony,
u got go Girl-use Bar or not ?
hahah

funikotony said...

You never bring, I also dunno how to go...
You wait for the Phuket Thai Chick Leg la you~

Ving Lee said...

wah ~ need to describe that details mie .... (=..=)