Friday, January 23, 2009

Balik Kampung Tonight

Tonight I'm going back to my dad's hometown for Chinese New Year. It's too bad , I ate too much mandarin and dry meat and I fell my throat getting infect and feel like coughing now. I've got my half months bonus today . Thanks god that my company were giving bonus. In this economic status, many of my friends doesn't get even a cent.
Besides that , its about my band, I think we can't make it to do any recording. We are facing a few problem that i can't blog out. Drummer Ivan's wife is 5th months pregnant. Sigh... Drako'Zen 's destiny is changing soon ? Tell me please...

Alright , here i wish all of u Happiness, Prosperity and Longevity !!

Gong Xi Fa Cai !!

今夜、親父の田舎にお正月のために帰ることにしました。最近蜜柑や肉乾を食べ過ぎて咽喉の調子がおかしく咳き出そうになってる状態です。本日ボーナスをもらいました。こんな経済状況にもボーナスが出してくれるのはなかなかラッキーなもんでした。周りの友達は、1セントももらってない人が沢山います。
ちなみ、バンドの話ですが、今度の3月までに、多分レコーディングができなくなった。今いろんな、ブログに書けない問題が発生しています。ドラムスのIvanの嫁が5ヶ月目妊娠してて、これからもあまり時間がないだろう。Drako'Zenの運命、近内変わるだろう?教えてくれ・・・

では、皆~ 恭喜發財!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

gong xi fa cai^^

funikotony said...

No matter what happens, either good or bad, how you determine whether you have a good year really depends on how you look at different situation. Hope Drako'Zen can move on, and I will not hesitate to lend you my support as a friend of Drako'Zen ~ ^w^

mayling said...

the band's destiny lies on the band leader's hand, if there is faith in leader, there is great destiny for the band!! just believe in whatever ur doing.

Tats! said...

gong xi fa cai - shin nen guai la!

バンド頑張って下さいね!応援してまっす。
今度母と見に行きますからw

Unknown said...

Drako的未来就靠你们的热情与努力咯~~
加油~
星期六我也要回家了~~ 新年快乐~~
保重身体啊啊~~

nyappy~~

Anonymous said...

gong hei fatt choy..^^

omedetou for your bonus =D hehehe
awww...I'm sure is one of those..obstacles in life.
nothing bad will happen to Drako'Zen okay?.
Do not worry until no mood to chinese new year lou sang. hahaha

XD

mata msn de aimashou!chinese new year no ato de.

have a safe trip ^^

gukichan/连小凤 said...

just believe in urself and ur band members =33

and lol =_= jatuh sakit for cny..apa ni...

lisa lisa said...

reiki its still january...!
ganbatte nee!!

and happy cny~ lol... why nowadays everytime you post something up you seem to be a bit sick huhu... take care of your health C:

i'll support drakozen from here ^^

Anonymous said...

haiyah reiki-ki ah~

Laruku also got changed drummer la~
from Sakura to Yukihiro~

GLAY jung geng tim~
from drummer Akira change to no drummer at all~
just used supporting drummer Toshi~

i am trying to say is, no matter what also got solution geh la sei lou~

So bored now~ Nothing to do at office~
Thats why I got time lecture lecture u~ bwahahahah~

Happy Valentines Day~

Ja ne~

Warm regards,
yukihide