Wednesday, July 9, 2008

ふぉーまっと Ge Shi Hua

Today , I formated my notebook computer.
I don't remember since when ,
my computer infected by virus and some system problem.
It can't move smooths even I can't run my IE7 smooth.
But today , i felt i got a brand new computer.
Its fresh ,it runs very smooth.
I back-up my important data and tooks 3-4 hours to formated it.

At the same time ,
I formated my brain also.
Maybe there's some social pressure on work or others makes my brain moved slow.
I back-up my sweet memory, my good experience and other important stuff ,
and I formated my brain while i formating my computer.
Now, i feel fresh , and my brain able to moves fast.

I remember she told me ,
Her computer is moving slow and always freeze.
Just a window start-up takes 10 mins.
She was not dare to format it because she affraid she can't fix it well after formating.
I hope , she can do so on her computer, and on her brain too.
Back up the sweet memory. and format those which makes the computer/brain ran slow.
Let the computer/brain moves smoother
Prepare to face tomorow with full of hope.

No comments: