Monday, July 7, 2008

つみとばつ Zui & Fa

Since You wanna talk in Public,
I post my reply on my own blog.
Here you go.

OK,
Dare u ask , Dare I answer.
I threat you as My lover as always how said i love you.
But , what can I tolerance is limited .
Once I started in love with you ,
I gave you almost all of my time, my life schedule became as :-
Work⇒stay with you⇒sleep with you⇒Work⇒ stay with you ⇒sleep with you(Reapeating).
And only 1 days (Saturday, band practice day) I’m allowed to go out from my cage.
And sometimes even a Saturday you will get mad to me with some crappy reason.
You always like to having a war because of those childish reason such as “Why your MSN messenger status is ONLINE even you are busy ?? You are waiting someone to send you a messege ??” or when I talk to my friend in phone polity, you’ll said “which girl you talking to just now??”. I’m sick about that….

When we just started in love ,
I told you , I will go to Japan to work . its one of my dream.
You said , “I willing to wait, since you still have a huge mission to complete, it might takes time although”

When we just started in love ,
You told me that I MAY NOT get new friends in reality (guys or girls). I did it ! I even didn’t get to know even 1 new friend. I even almost rejected all invitation from my best friend. What I do these shit for ????? For Who ???? Sometimes I feel bad to my friends but I never told anyone even my band mate.

When we just started in love ,
You told me , “Do you best in your band , even its might takes time , go ahead do it till the maximum as what can you do. let all the band member satisfy the band life, then you come to Japan to work and stay with me.” You said that !
Now u keep interrupting what I’m doing !!

When we just started in love ,
u told me that I MAY get new INTERNET friends but Not reality (guys or girls). I did it ! I knew many band supporter of mine thru internet. I’m happy , I’m darn satisfy bout my life that time. But you started get mad to me when I got more supporter. You mad at me while saying “Why u need many fans or supporter , You don’t need it since you will come to Japan soon!!”

Before JK4 , you letting go out on Saturday just for band practice.
But now… My practice time is limited too….

You keep doubting I’m flirting around .

Tell me !! who I did flirted before ??
You can’t accept my social talking to other people . Every word I wrote which will appear in internet , I did think before I write. I no fear even I know you will check what I wrote on internet. Other than that , you starting getting jealous to all my original guys friend , internet friend and my blog reader. Seems like you want me to delete all of them from my mind. Its worst….

I’m feel I living in a cage . My neck feel pain because of the scar.
I willing to do that because I love You.
I scarified all my time to you .
I tried to save our love when its been distructed.
But you seems like not willing to.

Do you understand my Japanese ?
Did I said everyone in this world can stay optimism ??
My point is , I wanted you to be optimism.
every person have their way to get happy ,
Just depend on he/she willing to find out or not.
Some pessimism sick people willing to stay in a darkness and not willing to get from the his/her own dark world.

Yeah , your English is sucks , I hate it when you type in English.
If you wanna speak English , speak to me on the webcam.

I will not run away even I like to talk about it in public,
Just spit out all the shit you wanna say.
I always standby for it..

Now , Tell me now what my support isn’t enough ??? !!!

2 comments:

m said...

Thank you for answer in public.
so, my English is sucks.

"I ask it once now, Is ur support enough?
Did u always give relief to person where demon lived in mind?"

Do you understand I wrote it aiming at who?

Were not you able to read sentences "Someone rule of demon" because of anger?

Well, What you say is always correct.
You want to justify yourself always.

My English is SUCKS, and you seem to be hated.
I write my complaint by own blog.
Because I dont want to make place with your sacred angel dirty.

You can dish it, but you can't take it!
Really person in you, favorite to bully weak person.

That sucks!!

Яeiki said...

Oh yeah ?
I'm write my suffer on my blog ,
Since you can write ur complaint at ur blog. am i wrong ?

I hate you write in english because its like despising me.
U know i can speak japanese more than english.

Am i justify ? all i did , i gave all my time to you , but u never value even a little. Who always destruct the love and who always rescue the love ? Who started insulting each other ? When your demon awake, u will criminalize whatever i do is a capital crime.

What i pursue is happiness.
I dont wanna affray to my own girlfriend almost everyday.

I don't know what can i do else.