Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tagged by Shinya & Elbe

Game Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog

Starting time: 2.25pm
Name: Reiki
Sisters: 1(elder)
Brothers: 1(elder)
Shoe size: 8
Height: 175cm
Where do you live: Shah Alam, Bukit Jelutong
Favourite drinks: Teh-C Ice
Favourite breakfast: Onigiri + Misoshiru

Have you ever
Been on a plane: Yes
Swam in the ocean: Yes
Fallen asleep at school: Always
Broken someone's heart: YES. Just did it.
Fell off your chair: Yes
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Yes.
Saved e-mails: some important person email only.
What is your room like: Its like a hotel. Just for sleep.
What's right beside you: Wardrobe
What is the last thing you ate: Zap Fan(fry sotong, potato braised pork)

Ever had
Chicken pox:
Yes
Sore throat: Yes
Stitches: No
Broken nose: Yes

Do you
Believe in love at first sight:
Yes... it really happened before in my life.
Like picnics: Yes but since being adult,no more going to picnic.
Who was were the last person You danced with: Forgot.
Last made you smile: Company staff.
You last yelled at: Her, I think.

Today did you
Talk to someone you like: Nop
Kissed anyone: Nop >_<

Get sick: Nop
Talk to an ex: Nop
Miss someone: yes.
Eat: yes, Full now

Best feeling in the world
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: yes.
What's under your bed: nothing
Who do you really hate: Backstabber.
What time is it now: 2:33pm

Random
Is there a person who is on your mind now: Yes.
Do you have any siblings: Yup
Do you want children: Never Think before.
Do you smile often: Can always smile.
Do you like your hand-writing: Nop
Are your toe nails painted: Nop
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: Girl's bed :P
What color shirt are you wearing now: Sky Blue
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: Eating at Restaurant.
When did you cry last: 2 months ago, When I talk to her.(Damn it , i said i won't cry)
Are you a friendly person: Yes
Do you have any pets: Nop. Only blog pet i have.
Where is the person you have feelings for right now: At home(maybe).
Did you hold hands with the person who mean anything to you now: Nop
Do you sleep with the TV on: Nop, i dont watch TV.
What are you doing right now: Answering tag, talking with people, working.
Have you ever crawled through a window: Yes
Can you handle the truth: Yes
Are you too forgiving: Depends on situation.
Are you closer to your mother or father: Mother.
Who was the last person you cried in front of: Her!
This few years, only she saw my tears.
How many people can you say you've really loved: don't know.
Do you eat healthy: Healthy Gua ~~ got smoking but jogging also.
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex: Yes. I never delete.
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you: Nop
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to: I will want to be alone.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time: always loud.
Are you confident: YES!!ALWAYS

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. Form Band
2. Learn Japanese Language.
3. Went Japan.
4. Run away from house.
5. Wasting time.

5 things on my to-do list today
1. Online
2. Finish my band official myspace.
3. Doing arrangemnt for next performance
4. Jogging
5. Sleep

5 snacks I enjoy
1. Mamee Noodle Snack
2. Sat Keh Mah
3. Calbee Potato Chips
4. Senbei Rice Cracker
5. Dried Cutterfish

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. Buy a banglow for my parents
2. Stay 3 months in Japan.
3. Kao a japanese GF
4. Publish an full album for my band.
5. Buy a BMW 5 Series.

5 of my bad habits
1. Dig nose
2. Fart everywhere
3. Lazy (sometimes)
4. Pervert :P
5. Like to bully my band mate.

5 places I have lived in
1. Telok Intan, Perak
2. Kepong
3. Shah Alam
4. Kuala Lumpur
5. Serdang.

5 jobs I've had
1. Teacher
2. Travel consultant
3. Junior Cook
4. Interpreter
5. Musician (?)

5 people I tag
1. Guki
2. Anna (minmay cheng sim)
3. Yuki6050
4. Ryusei
5. Angie Yap


I'm play for fun only . I know its childish ~ and i dont even enjoyed it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice tag XD XD XD everyone understands you more now

Unknown said...

i like tis tag~~ XDD

1. Dig nose
2. Fart everywhere
3. Lazy (sometimes)
4. Pervert :P
5. Like to bully my band mate.

=[]="""""

nyappy~~

優希 said...

hahaha~~~
i was tag~~!!^O^
but still dunno how to play~~
hahaha~~answer all the Q in my blog or where??^.^hehe~~
seems funny~!!!^O^

Яeiki said...

Kim-chan, Shinya,
Now i tagged you ~ go reply ~ haha
no need hide my "sui yong" geh lah!
I'm not supper star ma !
so, how many of my bad habit u girls have ??heheh

Yuki6050,
Ya, copy this quastionare and answer and post in ur blog ~ that's it ! then u tag 5 friends la ~ hehe

Unknown said...

u tag me??
got??

nyappy~~